I just recently graduated college and decided I needed something to fill this empty void in my life and have always had a passion for food and fashion. One of my dearest friends Karya introduced me to the influencer and blogging world and I was willing to give it a try. Now this isn’t a blog solely meant for the purposes of making it big or trying to make money off it. This is just me sharing my love for food and clothing as well as welcoming you all in to the exciting and strange life of Arizona.
I am a manager at a resell store in Seattle. I have worked there for 3 years now and it’s a wonderful company and allows me to express myself through clothing. I have always been had an eye for clothing and trends since I was younger, and maybe that has to do with my Aunt who I have been obsessed with since I was younger and was bright eyed and bushy tailed as she would swipe her credit card for a $200 pair of jeans. When I was younger I thought she was insane for paying that much money but I now understand that you have to pay money for quality things… or maybe it’s just a matter of shopping smart which I plan to share my tips and tricks on eventually.
I have always been a huge fan of food, all foods and as I have gotten older become a wine connoisseur. I can thank this passion to my mother who always makes me try crazy things and raves about food, it’s her favorite past time. I hope that one day when I’m in my 40’s ill be as cool as my mom and also be in a weekly wine club. Who knows, maybe i’ll start one now. Food is not only captivating to me because of the flavors and the dances it make me do as I eat, but also because it’s a form of art. Don’t get me wrong, I love indulging in a fine dining meal, but I also love a good piece of fried food.
On this blogging journey I hope to share my eats and OOTD’s as I float around the Puget Sound and take vacations. in the meantime here is 10 fun facts about me:
- Yes, my name is Arizona, like the state.
- No I am not from Arizona. I grew up in Sacramento, CA and am currently living in Seattle, WA.
- I work with 2nd hand clothing because I care a lot about the environmental impacts that fast fashion has on the Earth.
- My favorite movie is Karate Kid.
- I have 6 tattoos and possibly counting (don’t tell my family)
- My favorite color is mustard yellow, which also happens to be my favorite condiment.
- My favorite brand is Samantha Pleet
- I am a middle child and have two brothers.
- My favorite food is fried chicken.
- The place I want to travel to most is Thailand.
I’ll see you on the next post.
Living my best life,